Sunday, November 17, 2019

Dance

I think next month, I will do the following each once a week.

1 - contemporary dance (ballet, jazz, contemporary) - for teens/adults
2 - hip hop - for teens/adults

It will take me places, like dance in college or in the community, which can become a good workout.

I still want to do other workouts and do relatively often, usually jogging now and I like floor exercises from applications.

I wanted to get a new jacket but found an old one of my mom's fit and I have to give my dad extra money this month so I can afford the dance classes.  I will take the bus there and back.

I usually just did ballet, but this is exciting, too.  I wished I went to a harder ballet school or do regular dance.  My mom kept me focused on piano when I could, with homework to worry about.

No comments: